Below are the 3 types of Edge presentations offered:
A. Edge Overview for Students (4 core slides)
· Duration time: 30-45 minutes
· Delivered by: Edge student leaders, faculty or staff (varied on availability)
· Focus: A breakdown of the Edge talented students, enriching experiences, and lifelong success philosophy with interactive trivia engagement and Edge swag give-away.
· Recommended for UNIV 1301 courses and introductory classes.
B. Student Edge Introduction and Workshop
· Duration time: 1 hour · Delivered by: Edge Fellows
· Focus: Introduction overview of Edge four core slides, asset inventory activities, and reflection with peers.
· Recommended for New Student Orientation sessions and visiting high schools.
C. Asset-based workshop for Faculty and Staff
· Duration: 1.5 hours
· Delivered by: Edge Fellows
· Focus: Workshop overviews personal and team asset reflections. Activities such as asset identification and asset mapping are included in the time allotted.
· Recommended for units, programs and departments.